If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, please return it within 28 days of receipt and we will gladly exchange or refund.
To return or exchange an item, just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Fill in the returns form enclosed in your parcel or download one here
- Securely pack the item, ensuring that it has sufficient protection to arrive back with us safely. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition – undamaged, unused and with all original packaging and labelling intact.
- Affix the enclosed Returns Label to your parcel or send to the address below. Please note that postage is not paid. All goods are returned at your own risk, so we strongly recommend using a tracked / insured delivery service.
Returns – Ian Coley Country
Ian Coley Sporting
Please allow up to 14 days for your parcel to be received and for refunds/exchanges to be processed.
We are unable to reserve stock for future exchange. If you need an item quickly, please place a new order via our website and request a full refund for your original purchase.
We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges of the following items, so please choose carefully. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Special Orders – including engraved, embossed or otherwise personalised items.
- Items such as socks, whistles, ear plugs – or any other items that come into direct contact with the body, for hygiene reasons.
- Postage Costs
Any refunds will be made to the original method of payment.
Faulty / Incorrect Items
In the rare event of an item being faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, explaining the issue and if possible enclosing some photographs of the fault.
Please note, we cannot refund additional postage charges incurred without prior authorisation from ourselves.
If a manufacturing fault occurs with your product, we will always honour the manufacturer’s guarantee period and will repair or replace the product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions. Please see individual products for details. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
If you have any questions about returns and exchanges, please contact us and we will be happy to help: